Attention Parents/Guardians: Do you want to learn more about the new Common Core Standards and other new changes being implemented by the NYS Department of Education? Go to: www.engageny.org Parents/Guardians: To be notified of event changes and etc. please register your email address: https://www.sccs.cnyric.org/collection Parents/Guardians: If your child is sick (experiencing a fever of 100° or more) please keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Also, Please do not send your sick child on the school bus to be seen by the Nurses or the Health Center. Arrange visits to your health care provider independently as necessary. Thank you.
The Sandy Creek Central School
District will prepare students to become contributing members
of their local community and global society.
The mission of the Sandy Creek
Central School District is to provide all students the knowledge
and skills necessary to be self-directed, life-long learners
by providing the highest quality education in partnership
with parents, staff, and community.
1. In a secure, supportive,
and disciplined environment.
2. That all students should respect themselves and others.
3. Education is a shared responsibility of parents, students,
school personnel, and the community.
4. Effective instructional strategies should be provided to
support all learning styles.
5. Our curriculum should be aligned with New York State Standards
6. Quality education requires quality school personnel dedicated
to professional development.
7. All students can learn.