The Sandy Creek Central School
District will prepare students to become contributing members
of their local community and global society.
The mission of the Sandy Creek
Central School District is to provide all students the knowledge
and skills necessary to be self-directed, life-long learners
by providing the highest quality education in partnership
with parents, staff, and community.
1. In a secure, supportive,
and disciplined environment.
2. That all students should respect themselves and others.
3. Education is a shared responsibility of parents, students,
school personnel, and the community.
4. Effective instructional strategies should be provided to
support all learning styles.
5. Our curriculum should be aligned with New York State Standards
6. Quality education requires quality school personnel dedicated
to professional development.
7. All students can learn.